Natural Sanctuary. Cosmopolitan Convenience.
Crest Mountain is one of Asheville's most special places. Less than five miles from the heart of downtown, it remains isolated enough to be private and peaceful. The property itself just might be "the prettiest piece of land in Buncombe County," but the breathtaking views are Crest Mountain's true claim to fame.
Click Here for an Overview Video
Crest Mountain is a 165-acre, multi-functional, family-owned mountain community that includes banquet facilities, vacation rentals, office studios, a gated residential community, luxury condominiums, and a sustainable eco-village.
These homes and businesses coexist within the mountain's natural forested habitat, still home to deer, turkey, turtles, Red-tailed Hawks, fox and fish. Crest Mountain's gazeboes, walking trails and overlooks boast incredible views of downtown Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, Grove Park Inn, French Broad River, Mt. Pisgah and New Found Gap.
Crest Mountain is five miles from downtown Asheville, mere minutes from its eclectic dining, mountain art galleries, cultural activities and unique shopping. Nearby interstates I-40, I-240 and I-26 connect our community to both metropolitan centers (Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charleston, Nashville) and quaint mountain towns (Weaverville, Hendersonville, Waynesville, Brevard).
- Mountain Sanctuary: Along with the Villages at Crest Mountain, Crest Mountain contains beautiful mountain home sites. The Architectural Review Board works with property owners to create homes that compliment the splendor of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Crest Center and Pavilion: As two unique facilities on Crest Mountain, the Crest Center and Pavilion play host to Asheville's most upscale and picturesque events. Managed by M7 Event Solutions, these memorable venues offer full catering for weddings, anniversaries, holiday parties and business meetings. Visit the M7 Event Solutions website to learn more and view pictures of the two enormous banquet halls, three meeting rooms, impressive "overlook" deck and large stone patio.
- Office Suites: Crest Mountain's on-site office suites are located in a renovated historic school building and house Brown Engineering, Big Boom Design, Spectralight Images, M-pulse Advertising, and Carol Greenberger Psychology.
- Vacation Rentals: The Sunset Cottage and Moonlight Cabin are the ideal spots for a romantic get-away or a special mountain retreat. Elegant rustic decor, beautiful sunset views, and a private hot tub deck (cabin only) make these vacation homes a luxurious escape. Visit the accomodations website to learn more.
- Cirrus Condominiums: Recent additions to the mountain, these luxurious condos offer two stories of windows that frame the panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, downtown Asheville, the Biltmore Estate and beyond.